среда, 12 февраля 2020 г.

KONDO KOSO ECSTASY PV DOWNLOAD

UG song is pretty good, and I'm starting to like NG song. Even if the bikini single is shitty and the next one is a masterpiece, the bikini single will sell more. I'm really liking the song. Log in or Sign up. Will just have to keep listening to it and the 8bit version posted on page Nov 30, Oshimen: We have new admins and are making big plans for and beyond. kondo koso ecstasy pv

Uploader: Mazuk
Date Added: 16 March 2005
File Size: 52.43 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 95879
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





kondo koso ecstasy pv

The rainbow pride flag looks a little ooso there, lol. It was also a bit odd with Yukirin's weathergirl bit. Well, it isn't a PV to see the girls, that for sure. Share This Page Tweet. Okay the DJ's monologue at the beginning was unnecessary.

kondo koso ecstasy pv

Everyday, Katyusha is one of my favorites. Jun 12, Location: I heard she has like a big fanbase in china or kpndo I loved Kondo Koso Ecstasy I love these songs with a disco feeling on it.

Istg if they have an impressive next week I will just be so fucking pissed like you have no idea guys. I never got into So Long either - it seemed like it was missing something. I wish we could've seen the girls more but I bet we'll get some sort of alternate version or something with that.

Iiwake Maybe and Chance no Junban are a-sides I don't really care for, and Romance, Irane is borderline there as well.

I like the PV. I swear there isn't a single a-side I don't like from them. Kiso 30, Oshimen: TrinuAug 7, I don't think AKB48's sales have reflected on whether they deserve it or not for the past four years.

kondo koso ecstasy pv

Log in or Sign up. I think I'll wait to the full version of the UG and KKS selection songs before saying something because I can't say many things just hearing this preview, but it's nice to listen to them, at least we can imagine what type of song it's like.

KFC grew on me, but this single hardly deserves 1 million. Sasshi wotas are just so fucked up.

MV Video AKB48 - Kondo Koso Ecstasy (今度こそエクスタシー) (Next Girls) - Type A with LYRICS | JpopAsia

They're so full of energy! Manatsu no Sounds Good is definitely good though Baby! This single doesn't deserve 1 million at all. ParikkurenAug 7, But I legit enjoy this song and would buy this single if it didn't involve importing.

Kondo Koso Ecstasy

Y'know when you don't like something but you're glad that the creator tried? So happy and chilled! Dec 29, Location: I'm really liking the song. Though I found it a bit odd that Rena was on the side ecstsy of in the middle when the girls ranked 7, 8 and 9 were up dancing. Will just have to keep listening to it and the 8bit version posted on page I guess the Happy Birthday song. Do you already have an account?

Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий